Interested In Buying A Modern Condo, Loft Or Single-Family Home In Chicago?
Get started with your home search by telling us what you are looking for by filling out the form to the right. We specialize in homes with modern and contemporary design throughout the Chicagoland area including:
- River North, Gold Coast, Streeterville & Lakeshore East
- Lincoln Park, Lakeview & Old Town
- Loop, West Loop & South Loop
- Bucktown, Wicker Park, Ukrainian Village & River West
- Chicago suburbs including the North Shore and Western Suburbs
What Makes Working With Modern Chicago Homes Different?
We are experts in the modern housing market of Chicago. Our dedication to modern design, architecture and all things related makes us uniquely qualified to assist buyers looking for modern homes in Chicago. Not only are we aware of all the modern developments in Chicago that are currently for sale, our network of contacts (developers, architects, fellow design enthusiasts) often allow us to track homes and developments before they are publicly listed on the market. By working with Modern Chicago Homes, you gain from our expertise and vision within the market.
Through our relationship with other other modern real estate brokers and agents in Chicago and around the country, we strive to stay ahead of the curve in the field of modern real estate. Our sister company, Modern Houston Homes, is a well-established player in the modern real estate market of Houston.
Modernism is accessible to people in all price ranges. Modern homes in Chicago and the suburbs can range from $500k to $2mm+, and condos & lofts in the city range from $200k to $1mm+.
The MCH Difference: Knowledgeable Representation For Modern Home Buyers
- Great pulse on the local real estate market in Chicago
- Highly communicative and tech savvy approach to buying
- Proactively screen and filter properties to save you time
- Unsurpassed knowledge of modern & contemporary homes
- Knowledge of key players in Chicago's modern housing landscape
- Ability to assist buyers with diverse budgets and architectural preferences
- Keen guidance to make your home buying process as smooth and effortless as possible
If you are thinking of buying a modern home in Chicago, please contact us to discuss your needs. You can also fill out the form to the right to reach us and tell us what you are looking for.